The Technology Committee of the Board of Education meets to discuss the use of technology within the Rye City School District.
- Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology/Chief Information Officer - Committee Chair
- Jennifer Boyle - BOE President
- Blake Jines-Storey - BOE Member
- Sheryl Goffman, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Kristie Orlando - Instructional Technology Specialist 6-12
- Kim Persaud - Instructional Technology Specialist K-5
Representatives of the following stakeholder groups:
- Classroom teachers
- High School students
- Community Members
- Initiate a cohesive vision for the use of technology within the Rye City School District.
- Evaluate potential technologies for use in the District and make recommendations to the
- Discuss and recommend professional development opportunities for teachers and
- Review the Technology Plan