RCSD must be notified of any changes in address within the district. Please fill out a Change of Address Form for each one of your student(s). The form is available from your PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
Log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you have forgotten your username or password, click the Forgot Username or Password link.
Choose your student. In the top left corner of the screen, choose the student you would like to work with.
3. Click the Forms link.
4. Click the Student Change of Address link.
5. Begin completing the form by clicking on it. Please note: 3 forms of residency are required. Complete the form and upload the necessary documents and submit. The form must be approved by registration.
These instructions apply exclusively to parents of non-resident, school-age CSE, or CSE Referral students who are parentally-placed in a Rye private school (Resurrection or Rye Country Day School.)
Please visit the RCSD website and click on “New Students” on the top menu bar. You will be directed to the page where you need to create an account. Once you create an account, please fill in all the information as directed except for the following areas:
Student: For enrolling in school, choose “out of district” Agreements:
1. For Notification of Rights Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy - Select “Permission Denied”
2. For Media Release - Select “Permission Denied”
3. Student Acceptable Use of Technology Policy - Select “Permission Denied”
4. Code of Conduct - Will default to “Yes”
5. For Rye City School District Google Apps for Education Permission Form - Select “Permission Denied”
6. Rye City School District Attendance Policy Will default to “Yes”
7. For Release of Information to Military Recruiters or Institutions of Higher Education - Select “No”
1. Birth Certificate (as directed)
2. Proof of Enrollment in Resurrection or Rye Country Day School
3. Proof of Residency:
a. Proof of residency (bill with address)
b. Proof of enrollment in home district
4. Disregard Health/Dental/Immunization Records
5. Must upload Home Language Questionnaire
5. Food Service - Free and Reduced Lunch Program application, if applicable
6. Athletic Transfer Form for grades 9-12
If you are interested in having your child attend Rye City Schools as a non-resident, tuition-paying student, you must complete the Pre-Admittance Application below. Tuition for non-residents for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows: for Grades K-5: $22,090 and for Grades 6-12: $27,633 and is set in May for the following year.
A student withdrawing or transferring should make an appointment at the appropriate school to complete the necessary forms. This should be done at least two days prior to departure to ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained and that all school-owned books and materials are returned. No transcripts will be released or forwarded to the student’s new school until all books and materials are either returned or paid for.