The Milton Elementary School PTO exists to positively impact the lives of all children and families in our community through advocacy, leadership, and communication. The PTO serves as a liaison between Milton families and teachers, administrators and the broader community.
The PTO is responsible for coordinating volunteer activities that help to raise money for the school and build a sense of community through parent involvement. The PTO, in collaboration with school administration, is charged with determining where and how funds raised will be used. Uses for PTO-generated funds include, but are not limited to: cultural and educational enrichment opportunities, need-based scholarship offerings and facility improvements as needed.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Constitution and Bylaws of the PTO, the PTO is organized exclusively for one or more of the purposes as specified in Section 501(c)(3) or corresponding provisions of any subsequent Federal tax laws.
PTO Executive Board 2018-2019
- Co-President, Lindsay Martin
- Co-President, Tracy Curran
- Co-Treasurer, Megan Schatz
- VP of Communications: Caroline Wallach
- VP Curriculum Enrichment/Faculty Liaison, Amy Lejuez
- VP Curriculum Enrichment/Faculty Liaison, Julie Marino
- VP Character Education, Diana Page
- Raise Representative, Claire Neary
- VP of Philanthropy, Vaness Mayo
- Secretary, Audrey Cavanaugh
- Ex-Offico Office: Jane Anderson