- Milton School
Message from Mrs. Piekarski and Mrs. Monitto
September 9, 2020
Our two “first days” of school were a success! We want to thank all of the families who helped make sure our procedures for arrival and dismissal went well. It felt organized and safe as we welcomed our students.
As we walked around Milton School we saw many excited students and staff. Milton School was full of chatter, laughter and song! The Milton faculty and staff did a great job embracing all the new procedures and made the first days of school a great success!
The Milton PTO has gone above and beyond! Your support and partnership is greatly appreciated! We owe a huge thanks to all the parents who were part of our new family and incoming kindergarten tours, the school supply distribution and the decorations. Thank you for the goodie bags. They were a hit among all the faculty and staff.
Mrs. Monitto and I have created our own google classroom. Our Milton Lions classroom code is below. Please join our classroom so you can view the announcements each day. We will also post other school wide events and activities here.
Milton Lions Google Classroom link: jv73pwt
The forecast for tomorrow is calling for rain. Please come dressed for the weather!
Rainy Day Arrival
If it is raining heavily during arrival:
- Kindergarten students will be checked in at their classroom doors and will head right into their classrooms.
- First and Second graders will be checked in at the side auditorium door and will line up in the auditorium.
- Third and Fourth graders will be checked in at the side door near the upper blacktop and will line up in the gym.
- Fifth graders will be checked in at the side door near the upper blacktop and will line up in the cafeteria.
Rainy Day Dismissal
If it is raining heavily during dismissal:
- Kindergarten students will be dismissed from their classroom doors.
- First and Second graders will be dismissed from the side auditorium door.
- Third, Fourth and Fifth graders will be dismissed from the side door near the upper blacktop.
Thank you for your continued support!
Mrs. Annemarie Piekarski
Mrs. Christina Monitto