- Midland School
Fall Elementary P/T Conferences
November 1, 2021
Dear RCSD Elementary School Parents/Guardians,
Fall Elementary Parent-Teacher conferences will be held on Wednesday, November 17th, from 11:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Parents will be provided with the option to attend the conference in-person or virtually via Google Meet. PTC Wizard will open for you to schedule your fall Parent-Teacher conference(s) on Monday, November 1st, at 9:00 a.m.
In order to ensure that conferences run smoothly, we are asking families who need to meet virtually to schedule their appointments during the day while families who are able to attend in person should sign up for late afternoon/evening appointments. Parents will need to specify their meet type preference in the comments area in PTC Wizard. Teachers cannot accommodate both virtual and in-person simultaneously.
To access PTC Wizard, please click here.
- Your username is your lastname.firstname that you provided during registration. Please click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the sign-in screen if you need your password sent to you.
- Credentials have been sent out to all parents via email@example.com on October 28th. Please be sure to check your spam folders in case the email is directed there rather than to your inbox.
- Please watch this helpful video or view instructions for guidance on how to use PTC Wizard to schedule conferences.
- If you have more than one student, you may not want to schedule conferences back-to-back, as that could result in being late to your second conference.
- When booking a conference, please indicate in the comments field if you plan on attending the conference in-person or virtually.
- Please be on time for your scheduled conference. Due to the tight schedule, if you arrive late for a conference, the end time must still remain as scheduled. The deadline to schedule conferences will be Monday, November 15th, at 9:00 a.m.
- You have the option to sign up for a conference with any of your child’s teachers, but you are not required to meet with every teacher. If you decide to sign up for a conference with a specials teacher, please only select one appointment per family.
- To access the virtual conference, please see the confirmation email that will come from PTC Wizard after you sign up for a conference. Families should click the URL listed in the “Room” field to join the conference.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technology Department at 914-967-6100, ext. 6211.
Dr. Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology/CIO