What should I do if my child is ill and needs to miss school?

If your child is absent, you must leave a message at the attendance office (extension 2910)  for EACH day of absence, no later than 9 am.  If your child has been absent for 3 or more days consecutively,  you may request homework. This can be done by contacting either your child’s guidance counselor or teachers directly.