- 2021-2022 COVID-Related Communications in Chronological Order
- 2020-2021 COVID-Related Communications in Chronological Order
- RCSD COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Program
- Test-to-Stay Program
- Increased Mental Health
- Parent Focus Group Videos
- Reopening Survey Results
- Reopening Coffee Videos, Schedules & Information
Westchester County Pop-Up Vaccination Clinics for Ages 5-11 at RMS: 11/8/21
November 8, 2021
Dear RCSD Parents/Guardians of Students in Grades K-6,
Westchester County has just informed us that they will hold Pop-Up Vaccination Clinics at the Rye Middle School Gym located at 3 Parsons Street. The dates for the clinics are:
- Thursday, November 18 (first dose) and Thursday, December 9 (second dose) from 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Friday, November 19 (first dose) and Friday, December 19 (second dose) from 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
The clinics are for those individuals ages 5-11 who would like to get their first and second COVID-19 Pfizer vaccination shots only; no booster shots can be administered to older individuals. The vaccine is FREE and no proof of health insurance is necessary.
To register for an appointment please use this LINK. No walk-ins are allowed - all must schedule an appointment. We will maintain a waitlist and will reach out if slots become available. Calls from the waitlist will happen on the day of the vaccine clinic and the appointments will be for that day.
Parents must accompany children aged 18 and under. Parking will be available in the snow lot on Boston Post Road across from Nugent Stadium.
If you have any questions, please contact the Westchester County Health Department at 914-995-7425, or visit https://health.westchestergov.
Eric Byrne, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools