- 2021-2022 COVID-Related Communications in Chronological Order
- 2020-2021 COVID-Related Communications in Chronological Order
- RCSD COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Program
- Test-to-Stay Program
- Increased Mental Health
- Parent Focus Group Videos
- Reopening Survey Results
- Reopening Coffee Videos, Schedules & Information
A Message from the Superintendent: 1/31/22
Dear RCSD Community,
For the time being, I will be sending out one notification of positive cases to the community every other weeknight. As a reminder, you can see the complete log of notifications on the COVID page of the District’s website.
Since Friday, January 28, the District has been informed of the following individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19:
- 3 individuals at Rye Middle School - all last in school on January 28 - no school-related quarantines required
- 2 individuals at Midland School - one last in school on January 26 and one on January 28
- 2 individuals at Milton School - one last in school on January 26 and one on January 28 - no school-related quarantines required
- 3 individuals at Osborn School - all last in school on January 28 - no school-related quarantines required
The individuals are currently in quarantine. Due to federal health privacy laws, additional information about the individuals cannot be released.
Please be assured that we will continue to do everything in our power to keep the Rye City School District community safe.
Eric Byrne, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools